Monday, August 11, 2014

Introductions

        My name is Cynthia but everyone calls me Cyn.  Nicole is my life partner and best friend. This is the story of a very special little girl who became the newest member of our family! Let me start by introducing everyone.
     
        My partner and I have three kids between us. Haley is the oldest, than comes Christopher, and little man Nicholas.The boys both have ADHD, so it is NEVER quiet here. Haley is hitting that pre-teen stage so she knows everything. That about covers us for now. I almost forgot about our friend, Tori. She and her son moved here from a colder state. By the way we all live in Florida. Nicole and I were working for a merchandising company and we were on the road alot. Christopher stayed with his dad, Nicholas stayed with my dad and Haley was either with a friend or with Nicole's mom. Little did we realize that we 5 would become, we 6. We always knew we wanted to have another child!
 
     



       

No comments:

Post a Comment